Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again....

I was very excited when we started the drops July 16th, this will be our third round. I felt a new determination and excitement for the weight-loss but it frittered away fairly quickly from having family from out of town and spending a "night on the town"! In the first round I was able to go out before and allow things to pass before me and not eat it because I was focused on the weight-loss results for the next day... this time, not so much.

I seem to have one digression each day, usually not so big, but it messes the whole point of the 500 calories. I am not sure what is holding me back from being focused and determined. I have loved the weight-loss results from the first round and semi-proud of the second round. So, it doesn't make much sense to me when I talk myself into eating something that is not part of protocol.

The good side to this, is I seem to be losing inches. Everyone keeps saying I look smaller. The scale is going down, but I am uncertain of what my total is at this point because of taking a flight 7 days ago. The flight caused an increase of about 12lbs of fluid. Most of the fluid has come off, but I can still feel at points through the day when I feel swollen and am retaining water.

Here's to a new weight loss tomorrow....

More to come...

Disappearing Diva M

No comments:

Post a Comment